Seeking a Mobile Software Developer to be part of the team delivering technical web and mobile application solutions in our Digital Strategy program. In this role, you will be responsible for building high quality technology solutions that meet the defined business capabilities. You will partner with Engineering, IT Security and Enterprise Architecture to understand and adhere to established technical and IT security standards. Software Developers are involved throughout the systems development life cycle to ensure the development of high quality solutions that meet both functional and non-functional requirements so they are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well. You will also support implementation activities in line with release and change management processes.
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
- Implements software solutions following best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in information technology OR ,
- Master’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in information technology OR ,
- At least 7 years of experience in information technology.
- Experienced in collaborating with multiple technical teams to drive solutions that are cost-effective and requirement driven.
- A working knowledge of various infrastructure & middleware technologies utilized in providing applications services; deployment methodologies and tooling; multiple database architectures, structured and unstructured; DevOps for CI/CD.
- Works well in a team setting both locally and remotely.
- Strong collaboration / communication skills with the ability to work with business & vendor partners as well as various IT teams.
- Experience with Agile development process, XP Practices, Test Driven Development, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and/or Test Automation.
- Experience with cloud PaaS and IaaS environments.
- Experience with REST.
- Experience with Microservices. #DICE
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.