- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s requirements then applying industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design an optimal solution that supports the business process and meets or exceeds functional requirements.
- Builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to the adoption of the best solution.
- Works closely with the Software Implementation Technical Architect to ensure the solution is technical feasibility and to identify areas to reduce implementation efforts.
- Assists in quality management reviews and ensure that all business and design requirements are met.
- Play an active role in supporting the technical team during the construction of the solution.
- May also assist and sometimes lead test plan development and execution, and supports organizational change management (OCM) efforts by providing information on the “to be” solution.
Basic Qualifications (consultant)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 2 years of IT Project Management
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience
- Technical Architect experience on implementation projects •,Force.com, APEX or Visualforce development experience
- SSO and webservices experience
- Integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party solutions
- Data Migration experience
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design
- Agile and Iterative experience